Book your Perth Tours
Perth City Skyline Pedal
10 Day Perth to Adelaide Adventure Tour
Boab, Bikes & Bees – Discovering Wildflowers Bike Tour Kings Park
Swan Valley Wine Tour – Half Day
Full Day Swan Valley Wine Tour
Perth Mint Live Gold Pour and Fremantle
Half Day Perth & Fremantle Highlights
Perth, Kings Park, Swan River, Fremantle and optional cruise
The Romance Package For Two
Swan Valley & Wildlife Park Tour
1 Day Pinnacles Sunset Dinner & Stargazing Tour
Perth – Arcades & Laneways
Things to do in Perth, Book Here
Read below about Day trip from Perth to the Swan Valley, Swan river valley tours from perth
Perth to Swan Valley Day Trip
Swan Valley is the ideal spot for the simple pleasures of life. Live music in the moonlight, picnics with Jazz and blues, outdoor cinema, festivals and feasts characterize life in Swan Valley. The Valley is also home to world-class wineries, breweries and distilleries. Here are some of the April attractions while you are visiting the amazing Swan Valley;
1. Easter Celebration at The Vines Resort
Easter Cookie-Making Workshop
Let your kids get creative at the free Easter Cookie Making Workshop, hosted by The Vines. Let them engaged in making their own fun cookies! You can also get the cookies baked by the Resort’s Chef and collect them at 10 am.
Time: 8 am – 9.30 am
Easter Sunday Buffet Lunch
Celebrate Easter by indulging in a scrumptious buffet lunch at The Vines. The Easter buffet also consists of a wide range of hot and cold dishes, especially created for you.
Time: 12 pm onwards
2. The Black Sorrows Concert
No two performances of The Black Sorrows are ever the same! Therefore, you can be exhilarated at The Black Sorrows concert to be held at The Sterling Arms Hotel. The concert also presents well-crafted songs that mix blues, soul, R&B, gospel, country and even Brill Building pop. The level of accessibility to The Black Sorrows can even appeal to the newest of fans.
Time: 7.30 pm
For booking your tickets, please visit;
3. Speed Grazing Tours
Go on the Speed Grazing Tours, where good food is the focus! Join a small group of 6 – 16 guests and visit ten hand-picked venues, including a winery, cider house or brewery. You can also enjoy over 25 different tastings, local premium wines, mead, beers and ciders. The morning tours also include a stop at the Maalinup Aboriginal Gallery for Bush Tucker tasting.
Choose from among the following amazing speed grazing experiences;
- Speed Grazing Good Food, Wine, Cider Morning Tours (4 different tours)
- Speed Grazing Good Food, Wine, Beer Afternoon Tours (2 different tours)
- Speed Grazing Wildlife Package Plus AM Good Food Wine Cider Tour (4 different tours)
SWAN RIVER VALLEY TOURS FROM PERTH
● Distance from Perth to Swan Valley – 12.3 km
● Travel time – 23 min via Guildford Rd/State Route 51
The landscape is unlike any other in Perth. With historic attractions and undulating landscapes, Swan River Valley is a place to slow down and experience the joys of life. Known as a food lover’s dream destination, a nature enthusiast’s haven and a wine connoisseur’s delight. This wine valley beckons visitors to come and explore its natural beauty and sights. Read More about Day trips from Perth to the Swan Valley, Swan river valley tours from Perth.
What to explore on Swan River Valley Tours from Perth?
● Indulge in exquisite food and wine by going on a Swan Valley Wine Tour that operates on all days except for Tuesday and Thursday. On this tour, you can also see some of the region’s most exquisite wines and food.
● Play mini golf at Oasis Supa Golf which is set in a jungle oasis. Supa golf is a modified version of golf and is a great activity for kids to enjoy too.
● Ride the Swan Valley Heritage Cycle Trail as you whizz past fresh produce stalls, galleries, wineries and much more. It’s also a great way to explore the history and scenic locations of Swan Valley, following the cycling trail is a great way to spend a few refreshing hours.
● Pay a visit to the Caversham Wildlife Park which has some great activities, including a farm show, penguin and kangaroo feeding sessions and much more.
● Take the river trail at Bells Rapids as you walk across coastal plains and the surrounding bushland. Paying a visit in April, when Spring is in full swing, is an ideal time for bathers to take a refreshing dip after the walk.
● Visit the Margaret River Chocolate Factory which has crafted award-winning chocolates for more than 20 years. You can also visit the Mondo Nougat Factory where you can gain some insight into the secrets of nougat-making. Be sure to enjoy some delectable cheesecake, biscotti and hot chocolate.
● Explore the Walyunga National Park, which is snuggled behind the Darling Scarp. Loaded with stunning walking trails, natural attractions and colourful displays of wildflowers in Spring, exploring this park is an absolute delight for nature lovers.
What to pack on Swan River Valley tours from Perth?
Pack smart casual clothing if you’re looking to visit the more lavish wineries. Otherwise, light and casual clothes are ideal, particularly if you’re visiting in April.
Day trip from Perth to the Swan Valley
The Swan Valley is just 25 minutes from Perth city center and just 10 minutes from Perth Airport. The Swan Valley tempts visitors with a rich mix of wine, food, art, nature, and nature and produces some of the finest Verdelho from Australia.
You will also experience world-class art galleries where you can often meet the artists. Discover the pleasures of keeping and feeding animals in the wild, or play the didgeridoo and learn more about the Aboriginal culture.
Follow the Swan Valley Food and Wine Trail
You can experience the best food and wine producers in the region along the Swan Valley Food and Wine Trail, a 32-mile ride with more than 200 attractions, including fresh produce from the farm, distilleries and arts and crafts markets. En route you can stop at some of Australia’s most famous wineries, such as Houghton Wines.
Swan Valley Heritage Cycle Trail
It takes in some of the Swan Valley Food and Wine route attractions including Sandalford Wines and the Margaret River Chocolate Company, as well as Aboriginal art galleries. There are a number of detours to the route such as Whiteman Park and Caversham Wildlife Park; the exit to Lookout Hill offers a panoramic view of the city of Perth.
Discover Whiteman Park
Lovers of history and motorcycling will love Whiteman Park with its Revolutions Transport Museum, Motor Museum of Western Australia and Tractor Museum of Western Australia. Revolutions show a fascinating collection of more than 2000 art objects. On the other hand, the Motor Museum has beautifully restored displays dating back to horse carriages.
Meet local wildlife
Caversham Wildlife Park located in Whiteman Park houses more than 1,000 animals and birds. The park also gives you the opportunity to stroke a wombat, feed a kangaroo, and view sheep and horse demonstrations.