Book your Mandurah Tours
The Pirate Cruise
Murray River Lunch Cruise
2 Hour Self-Drive BBQ Boat Hire - Group of 1 - 10 people - MANDURAH
Fish & Chips Lunch Cruise (1.5 hrs)
1.5-Hour Self-Drive BBQ Boat Hire - Group of 1 to 6 people - MANDURAH
Penguin Island & Mandurah Canal Cruise
Mandurah Dolphins, Chocolate & Fremantle Tour
Mandurah Canal Cruise & Caversham Wild Life Park (optional Lunch)
Book your Perth Tours
Perth City Skyline Pedal
10 Day Perth to Adelaide Adventure Tour
Boab, Bikes & Bees – Discovering Wildflowers Bike Tour Kings Park
Swan Valley Wine Tour – Half Day
Full Day Swan Valley Wine Tour
Perth Mint Live Gold Pour and Fremantle
Half Day Perth & Fremantle Highlights
Perth, Kings Park, Swan River, Fremantle and optional cruise
The Romance Package For Two
Swan Valley & Wildlife Park Tour
1 Day Pinnacles Sunset Dinner & Stargazing Tour
Perth – Arcades & Laneways
Mandurah is 80 Kilometre from Perth, it’s the second largest city in Western Australia.
How to get to Mandurah from Perth
By rail, there is a train from Perth central station directly to Mandurah, regular train run on this line. Plan your journey, if you need information you can check www.transperth.wa.gov.au/Journey-Planner Or call 13 62 13
Mandurah is also well connected by bus, there are also direct buses to Rockingham and Fremantle.
There is a freeway to Mandurah and it takes just under 50 minute to reach Mandurah from Perth by car. The freeway is called the Kwinana Freeway.
What can you do in Mandurah?
Mandurah Forum has over 300 shops most national big brands have shops in the forum, there is plenty of parking and food halls and outdoor restaurants. It’s a great place to visit and plenty to keep adults and kids busy all day.
Mandurah tourist information: Mandurah foreshore
- You can walk or cycle along the foreshore, there are many restaurants, pubs and cafes the foreshore is also a lovely place to picnic. There are often festivals and market on the green at the foreshore.The beachfront also has a fantastic playground with accessible features for kids with special needs.
- Mandurah has a performing arts center as well as a cinema on the foreshore.
- There are several hotels, resorts and caravan parks close to the foreshore and main café and restaurant strip.
- Regular cruises are available to explore the Venice canals and see the dolphins as well as go on cruises out to sea.
- You can rent a house boat and spend a few days on the River Murry, where you can parkup at several pubs and enjoy the river lifestyle.
If you enjoyed visit to the Mandurah Foreshore, why not walk over the new Mandurah Bridge and visit the amusement park on the other side. King Carnival is the name of it. There is Ferris wheel which is worth a ride just to experience the magnificent panorama. There’s also a mini golf course and many more things to make you and your children happy.
Best Restaurants in Perth