Optima is a leading provider of migration services in Perth, Western Australia.
Optima have a deep understanding of Australian Migration law and can help make your dreams of migrating to Australia a reality.
The migration agents at Optima are experienced in many different types of visas, including skilled independent, employer-sponsored work visas, business visas and family visas.
Optima specialises in the following types of visas:
- employer nominated permanent visas (subclass 186, 187)
- temporary work visas ( subclass 457)
- skilled visas ( subclass 189,190, 489, 485)
- family visas ( partner, child, parent)
- business visas (subclass 188,888, 132)
Why choose the Registered Migration agents at Optima migration services?
- A deep knowledge of Australian migration law will save you time, stress and money.
- Over 10 years of experience
- Best quality, reliable & personal service
- Free initial visa advice is available through our enquiry page
- Face-to-face consultation can be arranged
- Assistance with Skills Assessment Applications with nominated authorities
Working holiday visas are a great way to take the first step on your journey to becoming an Australian. If you have a basic qualification in a trade like plumbing employees will give you preference. There is nothing like a face-to-face interview.
If you are not available for an immediate interview then the next best thing to do is to apply for a skilled visa and then visit Australia.
It is so sad to see applicant bombard potential employers in Australia with their CVs. Sadly most employers will go for the applicant they can meet and interview in Australia.
Also, make sure you have the right qualifications to work in Australia. The most important is to be able to speak and write good English. Without the IELTS pass document, it’s not worth even trying.