Book your Perth Tours
Perth City Skyline Pedal
10 Day Perth to Adelaide Adventure Tour
Boab, Bikes & Bees – Discovering Wildflowers Bike Tour Kings Park
Swan Valley Wine Tour – Half Day
Full Day Swan Valley Wine Tour
Perth Mint Live Gold Pour and Fremantle
Half Day Perth & Fremantle Highlights
Perth, Kings Park, Swan River, Fremantle and optional cruise
The Romance Package For Two
Swan Valley & Wildlife Park Tour
1 Day Pinnacles Sunset Dinner & Stargazing Tour
Perth – Arcades & Laneways
Perth is regarded as the “Education City” of Australia. Perth, the capital city of Western Australia, has many aspects that are fundamental for living away from home and favourable for international students.
Despite it being the capital city of WA, Perth has one of the lowest costs of living of all Australian cities. Efficient public transportation system, inexpensive accommodation, affordable variety of food options and its cosmopolitan environment make it attractive for international students to select Perth among many.
Universities in Perth
The Education Hub of Perth has five universities, where international students can receive the best in their field of study, as well as student support services. The five universities are as follows;
- Curtin University of Technology – It specializes in aboriginal studies, business and law, health sciences, humanities, science and engineering. It strives to educate and research that addresses international issues and challenges.
- Edith Cowan University – It specializes in arts and humanities, business and law, engineering and technology, medical and health sciences, nursing and midwifery, science, teacher education and performing arts.
- Murdoch University – It specializes in psychology, languages, indigenous studies, law, business, biology & sciences, IT, chaplaincy, engineering, development studies, media, arts, criminology, agriculture, divinity, education, environment, leadership and many others.
- University of Notre Dame – It specializes in arts and sciences, business, education, law, medicine, nursing and midwifery and philosophy & theology.
- University of Western Australia – arts, business law and education Science, engineering and mathematical sciences, health and medical sciences.
Depending on an individual’s standard of life and personal tastes, living expenses will vary. However, on an average an international student should expect to spend a minimum of AUS $ 3,300 when they arrive to settle down. After that an annual budget of approximately AUS $ 25,000 (AUS $ 475 per week) will be required for basic living conditions.
Study in Australia, the official government site for international students, gives the typical annual tuition fees for international graduate students as: Master’s degree – AU$20,000 (US$14,400) to AU$37,000 (US$26,600) as of December 2018.
The migration cost for a single migrant is around AUS 12000 – 18000. This cost includes the visa application fees, cost relating to the application, airfare, shipping cost of household things, initial expenses in the first year.